You guys! I am so excited about this new year and the beginning of new things for SUS. One of the new things I’m talking about is my brand new link party. This is something I have wanted to do for a while now, and I’m so excited about it launching next week. I wanted a place here where bloggers and readers can come and enjoy some time spent “together”. A place where bloggers can link up their related content and where my readers can enjoy all that is shared. It’s a win-win for everyone!
I love the feeling I get when family and friends are gathered in my home or around me. In keeping that in mind when thinking of a name, I knew I wanted that word to be a part of it. I put a lot of thought into the name for this link party as I really wanted it to resonate with all that it will entail. After much thinking Homestyle Gathering is what I came up with, and I love it.
What’s a party without a couple of friends?
Rita from Harbour Breeze Home and Julie from My Wee Adode will be kicking off the party with me as co-hosts. They are fellow bloggers who also share a love for coastal farmhouse decor. Both of these gals inspire me in many different ways. If you don’t already know them, be sure and check out their blogs.
A little about the party:
- We invite all home decor and/or homekeeping bloggers to link up their related content.
- We invite all of our readers to enjoy all the goodness that is linked up and shared.
- Rita, Julie, and I will each host one week and on the 4th week, we plan to ask a fellow blogger to guest host with us.
- We welcome all things related to homekeeping
- We do not want informational posts, business posts, or personal posts linked.
We invite you to gather with us this Tuesday, January 15th at 9:00 am (EST) for our BIG day!
JOIN THE LIST!
Subscribe to get our latest content delivered to your email.