These Valentine’s Marshmallow Pops are super easy to prepare. They make the sweetest Valentine’s treat to share, wrapped in a clear plastic bag and tied with a ribbon. Attach a little Valentine’s card and these becomes the perfect treat for your little sweeties to hand out to their friends.
These cute little treats are an inspiration I got from Pinterest. They would also make great party favors. You could change the colors to match just about any theme, or holiday colors.
All you’ll need to get started is one bag of Strawberry Marshmallows, white dipping chocolate, sprinkles, lollipop sticks, and small cellophane bags, if gifting.
If you’re feeling really domestic this weekend, you can try this Valentine’s treat.
- One bag of Strawberry Marshmallows
- 6-8 ounces white dipping chocolate depending on how many marshmallows your dipping (I used Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers)
- Lollipop sticks
- Small cellophane bags if desired.
Chocolate chips are not recommended
- Press a lollipop stick into the center of each marshmallow
- Melt dipping chocolate over a double broiler (do not let water boil)
- Dip marshmallows one at a time, allow access chocolate to drip off.
- Roll dipped marshmallows in sprinkles and place on a tray covered with wax paper. Or, you can place marshmallows, stick down, in a mug until the chocolate sets. These can also be placed in a freezer for a few minutes.
- If you're gifting these, once the chocolate is set, place each pop in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon.