Homestyle Gathering is your weekly homekeeping destination! A place where you can share inspiration, find inspiration and make new friends.
Hey there! Welcome to Homestyle Gathering! I’m so glad you’re here!
Can you believe we’re in the last week of October? This month has flown by me for sure. Two days from now, the little trick or treaters will be out and about. We never have trick or treaters where we live because we’re so far out in the country, but we enjoy walking with our little grandchildren when they go. Then we usually all go out for pizza. It’s a fun evening. Do you have little trick or treaters?
If you missed last week’s party, you can find all the fabulous inspiration that was shared here.
Also, be sure to check out my Homestyle Gathering Link Party board – you’ll find each week’s features pinned to this board.
Let’s get the party rolling!
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
Enjoy these features from last week’s party!
And this week’s bonus:
If Homestyle Gathering has ever featured you, feel free to snag the new image below to place in your sidebar or use on your social media.
I want to thank all of you who have linked up to HG in the past. If you’re a new blogger who is here for the first time, you are invited to join us and link up!
Since this is a party I encourage all who link up to visit several other links and spread some love – comments and pins are always welcome.
Thank you for joining us this week! Before getting started, please review our rules:
- This party is for home decor, and related homekeeping posts only. Link up to 3 related posts.
- Please do not link up informational posts, or posts on fashion, fitness, travel, or anything else that does not relate to the topic of homekeeping.
- Please do NOT link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media with proper credit always given.