As you follow Serving Up Southern you will soon realize my growing love for essential oils. I’m looking forward to sharing with y’all the many ways all the different oils can be used in your home.
Would you like to know how to purchase essential oils for your home and family? I am a dōTERRA essential oil consultant, and I would love to help you in making a purchase and get you started exploring essential oils for yourself.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO PURCHASE dōTERRA OILS:
1. Purchase them from my my online store.
Have the oils delivered straight to your door. (All prices on the website are full retail.)
2. Become a Preferred Member
Preferred members pay only $10 dollars for a lifetime membership which allows them to purchase all products for 20% off retail price. Preferred Members can also take part in the Loyalty Rewards Program. (More info on that below) Click here to sign up as a Preferred Member.
3. Become a Wellness Advocate
As a dōTERRA IPC, you’ll receive the deepest discounts possible. Everything you purchase will be at wholesale price, which is 25% off retail. I bet you’re thinking, “But, I’m really not interested in working with essential oils as a business…”, I’m with ya, because that was my first thought too. I just wanted to use the oils, but I wanted to do it for the best prices I could get them for.
I signed up as an IPC just so I could get the the lowest prices with no interest in the business side. After using just a few of the oils I became very excited about them and couldn’t contain my enthusiasm. It’s hard not to share about dōTERRA oils once you’ve experienced them first-hand. I’m having so much fun finding new ways to use the oils in our home & for our health and plan on sharing that with you all here on my blog.
It costs $35/year to sign up as an IPC (aka a wholesale account.) It’s a lot like purchasing a membership to Sam’s Club or Costco- one annual fee for savings all year long. (Membership renewal is only $25 each year, PLUS you’ll automatically get a free bottle of peppermint oil. So, that makes it even better!)
Becoming a Wellness Advocate is a great option, even if you never plan on selling the oils to others. You’ll have no minimums or quotas to meet. You’ll never be pressured to sell products or have parties if that’s not your goal.
There are a variety of enrollment kits available. Purchasing a kit is the best way to get started and I highly recommend starting out with one, as it is a wonderful, money-saving way to start your oil journey.
FAMILY PHYSICIAN® AND SLIM & SASSY® KIT
- 5 ml bottles of lavender, lemon, peppermint, melaleuca, oregano, frankincense, Deep Blue®, Breathe, DigestZen®, and On Guard®
- 15 mL bottle of Slim & Sassy metabolic blend
- dōTERRA IPC Introductory Packet
- Enrollment fee ($35) included in the package
PREMIUM ESSENTIAL OILS KIT®
- Lotus Diffuser
- 5 ml essential oils: Purify, Deep Blue®, Elevation™, Serenity, Balance, eucalyptus, DigestZen®, wild orange, grapefruit, lemongrass, marjoram, AromaTouch®, oregano, lime
- 15 ml essential oils: lavender, peppermint, lemon, On Guard®, melaleuca, Citrus Bliss, Breathe, frankincense, Slim & Sassy®
- 10 ml PastTense®
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz bottle)
- Introduction to Essential Oils audio CD (5)
- Wooden doTERRA storage box
- 5/8 Dram sample vials (15 vials)
- dōTERRA IPC Introductory Packet
- Enrollment ($35) included in the package
There are many other kit options available. You can go HERE to see all of them.
HOW TO SIGN UP AS A WELLNESS ADVOCATE (STEP-BY-STEP)
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Join as a new Wellness Advocate”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 943420 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling dōTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. dōTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. Agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement. (The basic version of the virtual office is free. There is an upgrade option available, but you won’t need to worry about that for a while.)
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like -OR- if you’d rather not start with a kit, simply select the Inroductory Packet ($35) option.
You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Set up your optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP).
This is not a requirement, although I highly recommend it as a money-saving way to build your oil collection. I have been using the Loyalty Rewards Program for less than 6 months, and have already accumulated points to redeem for free products!
dōTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program and is the most economical way to purchase dōTERRA oils. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase dōTERRA products. The longer you participate in the LRP, the more credits you can earn–up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases. (More info on the LRP program can be found here.)
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the products you would like to ship in your first LRP order. (You can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office.)
You will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
9. That’s it- congratulations on starting your dōTERRA adventure! You will receive a confirmation email – you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages.
*Added Bonus* If you sign up as Preferred Member or Wellness Advocate under me, you’ll be granted access to a private Facebook group and team website which is exclusively for members. Where we can discuss business building, oil questions, recipes, how-tos, and how to successfully use the oils in your everyday life. It is incredibly important to me that you have access to the knowledge you need to use dōTERRA essential oils successfully!
Have questions before signing up? Need help navigating through the process? I’m here to help!