Soft and chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are a must have for your Christmas cookie recipe collection. Nothing beats these cookies filled with white chocolate chips and cranberries. Cranberries are a popular item this time of year, and combining them with white chocolate is a winning combination.
The first thing to note about White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies is that they are SO good! Everyone who was lucky enough to sample these raved about them. The last time I made these, I made a double batch so I could stick some in the freezer. They have become a FAVORITE! ♥
These cookies live up to the expectation one might have for a White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie. They’re an excellent choice for your holiday dessert buffet and a great choice for a Chrismas cookie exchange. They have holiday cookie written all over them, but I’m thinking you could swap the dried cranberries with dried cherries for a year-round version. Unless, of course, you don’t mind eating cranberries in June. ;)
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup white baking chips
- Beat the butter and sugars, in a large bowl, for about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda and gradually add to the wet ingredients. Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart, and bake for 9 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for about 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Merry Christmas, friends! ♥
JOIN THE LIST!
Subscribe to get our latest content delivered to you inbox.