It looks like March is coming in like a lion in our little corner of the world. It seems we have another winter storm bearing down on us. The local weather is predicting it to be our biggest weather event this winter. Our last one was plenty big. Plenty. It’s nuts – 70 degrees yesterday and bitter cold today with a winter storm. We’re talking getting a sunburn and frostbite all in the same 24 hours. Crazy! I want spring people. Spring. Enough with my weather rant – let’s talk about Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Blueberry Bundt Cake.
Have y’all seen the new Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese? Maybe it’s not so new to you, but it’s new to the grocery stores in our neck of the woods. Quite often things tend to find our small town long after they’ve been circulating in other parts of this great big country. I decided to try this new cream cheese in an old bundt cake recipe. Pete and I loved the results. So…I want to share this healthier version with y’all – Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Blueberry Bundt Cake.
Starting with a box mix this cake comes together rather quickly. The batter is really thick, but yields a light cake in the end. And the best part is – it tastes like a delicious homemade recipe. It’s loaded with lots of plump blueberries and is super moist. Enjoy it with a cup of coffee in the morning, eat it as a snack, or have it for dessert after supper. Now go. Go and whip up a batch of this batter. People will love you for it.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) Greek yogurt cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups blueberries (if using frozen, thaw and drain)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything together, except blueberries. Batter will be thick.
- Fold in blueberries
- Pour into a greased bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Drizzle with a powdered sugar glaze when cooled.